Good news,bad news and a freebie!

>> Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hi,girls!

Today I've got good news and bad news to tell you.Let's begin with the bad news.
This weekend I went to visit some family of mine and we had such a good time,chatting,laughing and looking threw some old photos of the family.Sunday night we decided to stay over till Monday morning since they asked us so nicely to sleep over for another night.So Monday morning at 4 o'clock we said our goodbyes,hugged them and left so we could still be in time for work.(Before I go one with my story I must tell you that only December my uncle had a double heart bypass surgery.)
So 9 o'clock yesterday morning I phoned my uncle to tell him we arrived home safely.Later that afternoon my dad phoned me to tell me that my uncle had a heart attack and didn't make it!I was so shocked I just sat down and began to cry!He still had so many plans and things he wanted to do when he was well again.I don't know how his wife will cope without him,she loved him so much,and Sunday night she still showed us some of their wedding photos and told us he is such a handsome man!

Okay,lets leave it at that for the moment and go on to the good news.I'm overly excited...I was chosen to be a CT member for Karla's Digi Kaleidoscope!!It's the first time I applied to be on a CT and yet I was chosen!I just love her designs to death and I'm so glad to get the opportunity to work with them.Karla as well as all of the CT members are so sweet and helpful,I think it's going to be a real joy to be a part of them.
So here is the kit I've chosen to work with this month.
You can get it in her shop for only $6.00 It's a steal since it's a HUGE kit.Over 140MB of pure joy!It's also a very versatile kit,you can use for Thanksgiving memories, recipes, traditions, blessings, and I think it will also go very good with vintage layouts.So,run over and check out the other marvelous stuff as well.
I'll be posting the layouts I'm going to do with kit on here in a few days time.

I've also got a surprise for you today....I made my first ever cluster frame and you get it for free!Please leave me some love if you download it.Sorry,no longer available!
Okay ladies,I must run I still have some shopping to do for the kids since the schools for the new year are starting tomorrow.Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

D January 9, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

I'm glad that you got to spend some quality time with them so recently. I'm sorry for your loss.

congrats on joining our CT! You will love it! You can check out my digiscrapping blog by clicking on my name and checking out my profile. :)

Calinhorely January 9, 2008 at 5:49 PM  

I like that you made! Your last kit is sublime! You do not need a me in your CT?
Good continuation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP