New look for my blog and awesome news!

>> Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey girls!
As you can see my blog has a new look!I'm super happy with the new look!This is the first time since I started blogging that I decided to give my blog a new look.I got the idea when I first layed eyes on Jersey's new kit Frühlingsgefühle (Spring Time).This is one super dooper gorgeous kit!I just love everything in it!You can get it here. Here are some layouts I made with it.


















Attention all you girls that are on CT teams!
Did you hear the great news?We're getting presents,lots of them!To be exact,2 Gig of pressies!Woohoo! A bunch of the designers made a collaboration kit especially for us!This is a kit to say thank you to us for our hard work.Hard work!Hahaha!I'm glad they think we've got hard work!They do all of the hard work designing the kits and all we do is sit back and make a few layouts with kits we get for free from them!!Yeah,that's really hard work...


I've gotto run now,I've got 2Gig of pressies to download!See you much later...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP