>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Have I got some great news for you!I had a hard time not to blog about it for the past few days!But now I'm allowed to tell all of you!....
I was chosen to become a designer at Digi Design Resort!Yeah!!And I have my first kit up in store!It's called A Love For Christmas and has 12 papers and 43 elements.Have a look!
I also made an add on to this kit which you can get by signing up for the Digi Design Resort Newsletter.The newsletter will be send out this Friday,so make sure to sign up in time.
I'm also busy with a few other kits at the moment,so keep your eyes open for them!
I also got my 1st CT Team!These girls totally rock,their layouts are just fabulous!Here are the names of my CT girls.
- Michaela aka Miss Ela
- Julia aka J Stockert
- Kelly aka Kelmichaels
- Kille aka Killena
- Mandy aka Mommamandy
By Kelly (who also made my awesome banner!) By MichaelaBy Sabrina by Mommamandyand one by Julia
I also got an award from my friend TamaraD!Thanks so much Tam! I'm always amazed when I get an award because I never thought somebody really read my blog,hahaha!
Anyway here is what I'm suppose to do:I have to make a list of 6 things I love.
So here goes:
- My Children ~ They are my whole world.Without them I'm lost.
- My mom and dad! ~ They stood by me in times when there was no else to turn to,they are always willing to listen when I need to talk to somebody but most of all they love me for who I am!
- My computer ~ In particular the 19 inch screen hubby got me for my birthday!Will go nuts without my computer!
- Butterflies and Flowers ~ I love all kinds of butterflies and flowers,to me there is nothing more beautiful than a butterfly on flower.
- Music ~ The 1st thing I do in the morning when I wake up is to make some coffee,put on the radio and read my emails.(In that order,yes!)
- Animals ~ I adore animals and absolutely hate people that harm innocent animals!
In no particular order here goes
- The Scrapping Cop for her amazing CU Freebies
- Kimb for all the help she provided me in getting the right banking account for the shop and for being one of my inspirations to start designing.
- Carena for being my mentor in learning Photoshop and believing in me.Thanks my friend!
- Boo from Booland Designs ~ For all the gorgeous kits she make and being another of my inspirations in starting to design.
- All of the Booland Blossoms ~ What can I say?I love you all and thanks for being my friends!!!