Store opening,CT Call and a freebie!

>> Thursday, October 2, 2008

Have I got alot of news for you!I don't know where to begin!

I've been given the title "CT Manager" by my sweet boss lady,Carolyn Kite from Scrap-'N-Tag.One of my tasks is to have a CT call for the shop.So if you love designing with beautiful kits by different designers and have what it takes,you better send me an e-mail!The call will only run until the 9th of October,so hurry!Check out the store here: Scrap-'N-Tag Shop Here is my e-mail address.

I aslo got some more wonderful news for you!We opened our all new Booland Designs store and gallery!Woohoo!

Boo is starting it off with a huge Download a day kit called Apple Orchid.You really don't want to miss this one as this is a absolutely stunning kit!Take a look at the download for day 1.

Day 2 is up already as well.Here is a sneak peek.

And last but not least here is a little freebie from me to you.

You can download it at 4shared or click on the picture.

1 comments:

Anonymous October 3, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

Thankyou for the divine unicorn....my granddaughter will absolutely adore it. Going over to check out Boolands DAD the apple kit looks inviting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP