Here comes your daily news paper!

>> Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yes,I do have a lot of news for you,so get a cup of coffee!I've got so much news to share I really don't know where to begin!
Let me start off by saying thank you to everybody that commented on my In the garden kit as well as to those that send in layouts!While we're on this note let me show you some of the layouts I have received.
This one I've got from Carena.

The next one I received from Lina (Moonlightpearl) Thanks for the beautiful messages that you always leave!

The next one comes from Irene (Eye)

And last but certainly not least is one that has been made by Lois.She used a template by Colie's Corner.She also made the LO into a quickpage for you.

Click on the picture or here to download.

Some more great news that I've received is that I was chosen again by Mamrotka to be a guest CT member in November an December!I was a guest for her in July and August as well and really enjoyed working with her kits.The first kit I chose to work with this time is her fabulous Saroosh.Available at SAS.

Here is a layout I made with it.

A few days ago I applied to be a quality control checker at Pretty Scrappy and yesterday I got the mail that I was accepted.This job I thoroughly enjoy not just because I get to keep all the kits but also because I get to learn so much from it.

The sweet TamaraD from Scrappy Thoughts is looking for a few CT girls for her own personal team.You can have a look at her kits here.If you're interested contact me at scrapbrat36@gmail.com

Okay,that's all I have for now.I will be back later in the week with a new freebie kit that I'm working on.

Hugs xox

2 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 14 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Laramie November 19, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

This is a very pretty kit. Love the softness and the flowers are great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP