New kit and Ad lady wanted!

>> Thursday, December 18, 2008

I just have to start of by saying thanks to all of you that've send messages to me!I'm so touched by all of you that left messages for me! Some of you had the saddest stories as well and I really wish I could give each and everyone of you a hug.Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment and tell me your stories as well.I was feeling way better(in a way,lol) after reading your messages and I also once again came to the conclusion that I'm not the only person in this world that has lost someone dear to me or am feeling sad.

Ok,since I hate do the advertsing part of designing I thought I should place an ad for one!Come on girls,help me out! If you're interested contact me at scrapbrat36@gmail.com

So I also had some time to design a new kit.And it's on sale for only $2.50!Get it at Digidesignresort.Take a look.
 I also have some commercial use leaves in store.There are 4 naturual ones and 4 png's for you to recolor as you wish.Grab them in the store for only $4.99.
I just have to show the gorgeous layouts I received from my Blueberry Christmas kit!

Killena made these gorgeous layouts of the adorable baby.Isn't this just the most adorable baby!
From Julia I received these beautiful ones!

And from Kelly I received this cute layout of her daughter.
From Mandy I got this one.Love the selective coloring!

And from Michaela I got this sweet layout from her 2 little boys.
Ok,I have to love you and leave you for now because I have to run to the shops to pic up some food for the hungry people in my house!
Big hugs
Trudie xox

2 comments:

Carena's Designs January 3, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Awesome kit and beautiful layouts. Hugs from Carena

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Hi Trudie,

Hope you're ok. haven't seen you around for awhile
I just send you an Award, "Lemonade Award", you can get it from my blog. Hope you like it

Your kits are gorgeous!!
Hugs
jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP