New kit in store and CU freebie

>> Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hello ladies!
I've been so busy lately that I barely have time to blog.I just want to remind you of my new kit,Precious Dreams and its on special at the moment for only $5.00 at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.


And just look at this wonderful layout I received from one of my ct members,Linda.Simply gorgeous!

I started selling my CU products as well at Digital Scrapbooking Studio Commercial store .Here are some of my products on sale there,all of them 30% off for 2 weeks!

To celebrate the opening of my CU store I created a newsletter exclusive CU freebie.
If you would like this freebie,sign up for the newsletter in the store and download your freebie directly.
Im off to relax,you ladies have a great day!
Hugs x.x.x


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP