New kits in my shop!!

>> Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey,hey ladies!
It's been a while since I last blogged,but by now all of you know that Im the world's worst blogger,lol!The last month I was busy with a few new kits all at once and I managed to finished 2 new ones and a few others halfway.
Since I have 2 friends that are pregnant at the moment I decided to make baby kits for them.The one is expecting a girl and the other one doesn't know yet,so I decided to make a baby boy kit as well.
I had such fun designing these 2 kits!Each layout I receive with it makes me so happy,everyone is very unique and so lovely!

And without further ado here they are!You can grab them in my Digital Scrapbooking Studio store.
Baby Love - Girl kit
Baby Love - Boy kit
And have a look at those awesome layouts my ct made!
This cutie was made by Linda with the baby girl kit.
 And another sweetheart page by Janelle with the baby girl kit .
 And one by Jeanette Bollinger with the baby girl kit.
 And yet another sweety pie by Janelle with the baby girl kit.
 For this page Linda combined the baby boy and baby girl kits.
 And yet another by Linda with the baby girl kit.
 Another one by Linda with the baby boy kit.
The next 2 was done by Janelle with the baby Boy kit.
 
 This one was done by Elle.

I will be adding some clusters and page sprays with these kits to the store as well.And keep an eye open for some freebies with this kit as well!

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs x.x.x

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP