I'm still stuffed!

>> Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hi,there fellow scrappers!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas just like me.My parents came over and we had a lovely day.We had lots and lots of food!This year me and my mom decided we're going to make some salads and cold meats,but she also made a lovely meat pie(hot) for us.We really stuffed ourselves with the food!Afterwards we had a nice pudding my mom made for us.But let me tell you,even today I can't really look a piece of food straight in the eye!But what the heck,it's only once a year we get to overeat ourselves like that!
Okay let's get the party started!First off here is a layout I did off my daughter(the blond) with her best friend. Credits:
Quickpage by Gaelle made with Newlifes kit "Misty night"
Alphabet: by Pricilla Rocha
Enough of me here is your freebie list for today:

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP