Happy New Year!

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's finally here...2008!I wish all of you a happy and prosperous 2008 and may there be lots and lots of happy times to "snap" and then scrap!
So here we are at the beginning of yet another new year,time sure does fly.This year is the end of an "era" (if you can call it that!) for me.I'm sending my last child to primary school and that's kind of sad for me 'cause she was (and still is)my "baby".But she is very eager to start "big" school and start learning new things.
The schools for the new year start on the 9 January over here so I'll post some photos of her in her school clothing on that day to show of my baby.
Okay,so here is your list of freebies for today:

Download a day (Links only available for 24 hours )These links will only be active for one day.Every day a new link will be put up and the old ones removed.So hurry!
Okay now on to the other freebies:
I'm off to bed now,see you tomorrow with a surprise!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP