Crazy Monday!

>> Monday, August 25, 2008

Hi,ladies!

Hope your Monday is less crazy than mine!Everything seems to be going the wrong way today!
That's why I decided to leave everything as is for a moment and quickly do some blogging .

My great friend Erika,from Lara's Digi World has been accepted as a designer for SAS!In conjunction with SAS's birthday this week she's also having a opening sale with a 40% discount!It starts on Tuesday and will continue for the next 2 weeks.This is huge ladies,so get your credit cards and run over!Click on the image to take you to her shop.

Here is a preview of her latest kit,Bits of Mallorca.Sooo,beautiful!

And here is some layouts I made with it.



Okay,girls now I really should do something about the chaoticness in my house!Wish me well!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP