It's weekend!!

>> Friday, August 15, 2008

Hello,ladies (and gents!)
It's Friday and I'm so glad!I had a tough week and need this weekend so much!I'm just gonna relax and make a few layouts.(This relaxes me!)

This week was also a week full of surprises.I applied to be a CT member for the Scrap N Tag Shop and was chosen!I'm so excited to be on this group,there's a bunch of great Designers on this group as well as a lot of nice ladies on the CT group.OMG!and are they funny,we had such a good time deciding on a name for our CT group(Scrap Angels),my stomach still hurt!

Okay let me show off my 1st layout I made for them.
The kit I used is by PST Designs and is called Airy.
I also got some other good news from my other CT group.Boo,from Booland Designs are back from her holiday!Although she didn't had much of holiday it seems.A family member got sick and she had to help and then on top of that her PC had to go to the PC hospital!But we are still glad she's back!You guys will also be be glad to hear she have some major surprises for you in store!So keep an eye on her blog,soon she will let you in on the surprise.

Now I need some advice from my fellow scrappers!I decided to join the bandwagon and learn how to design my own kits!But the question is:I'm not sure where to start.Which program will be the best for this,Photoshop or Paintshop Pro X2?And which place will be the best to learn this from.

Before I go,here are some layouts I made this week.

I was in a bit of a playful mood today so I decided to make a layout with my favorite theme,Fairies!I used the grass and shadow boxes of Carena's Tom Boy kit and everything else are tubes or free stuff.For the next one I used Grab bag no.2 by Jersey's Designs.

For the next one I used the kit Tollana by Mamrotka

And the next 2 I've done with the beautiful kit Blooming Dale by Lara's Digi World.(Fairy not included)


Okay ,girls have a nice weekend,see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP