Another freebie!

>> Monday, September 1, 2008

Hi,girls!

Yeah,yeah,I know I said I would be back yesterday with another freebie but you know sometimes unexpected things happen of which you have no control!

I was just getting ready to sit down and begin to blog when I heard a "TOOT" at the gate!What do I see?My mom and dad!And they brought cool drink,a home made bread and lots of meat!(No,I have enough food in my house,don't feel sorry for me!)They decided to pay me a surprise visit so we can have a braai (barbeque).And as always my mom don't like turning up empty handed and brought lots of stuff with her!What a nice time we had!

Ladies,ladies!Thanks for all the nice comments on my freebie frame!I just loved reading all of your comments,so heart warming!And since it's officially spring day here (September 1st) I decided to make another frame for you to celebrate it!Hope you like!

Sorry,no longer available!

I have also received 2 LO's with my Grandma's Garden freebie frame done by none other than my boss CT ladies!Woohoo!And I just have to show them off as I'm so thrilled with their layouts and that they even used them!
The 1st one is made by my sweet CT lady,Carena.What a stunning layout!Don't you just love that background paper and photos!

The next one is made by none other than my CT boss,Boo from Booland Designs!!Once again look at the gorgeous background paper and the lovely vintage photos!

Thanks,Carena and Boo!

Have you seen the stunning designs by Lara's Digi World?And they are on special at her MSS and SAS stores!
Okay ladies,I'll be back in a day or 2 with another something for you.But now I'm heading off to tame the beast and maybe make another freebie!(Photoshop that is,for those of you who don't know!)

9 comments:

Cindyrelly September 1, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

This is sooo pretty ;) Thank You for advertising through yahoo goodies since I hardly get time anymore to search or go to digifree. Thank You for the pretty fram :) Have a Great Day!

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Your work is beautiful and so appreciated. Thank-you for sharing!
Sandy

Anonymous September 2, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

Awesome Cluster Frame. Thank you so much for sharing your talent and time with all of us. It is very much appreciated. Love and Hugs

TitanThirteen September 2, 2008 at 2:49 AM  

Hi :o)
I can't use the digital cluster frames, so i didn't download it.
But this what have looked awesome as a QP! :o)

Peggie September 3, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

This is beautiful. Thank you for
sharing it.

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland September 5, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

beautiful! tvm! :)

Suz :) September 5, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Just a little SHOUT out…to say thanks for this awesome share!! I gave you some..♥"Link Love"♥..here if you want to check it out. I gotta tell ya...I love showing off your stuff! Stay the sweetest…I’ll be stalking you!! hee,hee:)
Suz

A Soul's Heartbeat September 6, 2008 at 3:11 AM  

Thanks so much, so pretty!

pkdoll September 16, 2008 at 5:19 AM  

Hi Moonfairy!! I have an award for you on my blog. You can pick it up here.
http://pksbragbook.blogspot.com/
Take care my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP