Being without internet sucks!And a freebie for you!

>> Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hi,girls!

I've been without internet for most of yesterday and today there's no internet!And that really sucks as I don't know what to do with myself!But I came up with this great plan to go to the internet cafe from where I can do everything at high speed.I've downloaded all of the kits I want and some more,at really great speed.At home I've got a wireless line but the speed is up to no good,when I have internet that is!

I also got some great news to share!I was accepted onto Blushbutter Designs CT Team!This is just the best news for me because ever since I started scrapbooking I was in love with her work and wanted to become a part of her team!Check out this great kit that I get to work with this month!

I decided to also make something for the Members Mega kit at SAS.Here is my part for those of you that would like it.
Sorry no longer available!

I made some layouts that I would like to show off since I'm quite chuffed with the way they came out!Credits:I used a combination of Carena's Designs kits.Bugs Delight,Wedding kit and Garden Magic.Click the link to go to her store and see her beautiful stuff.

Next is 2 layouts I made with Designs by Julia's kit called At the sea,On waves.

And last but not least is the layout I made for the Supreme team contest at Go Digital Scrapbooking.With this layout I made it to round 3!Woohoo!Wish me luck for the last 2 rounds!

I also got a Brilliant Weblog Award from a fellow ct member,Zuska.Thanks so much,Zuska!I will be putting up my nominees when my internet comes back on at home again,since doing it from the internet cafe takes up alot off time and money.

Okay,I think that's enough from me now!You girls enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Maria September 21, 2008 at 12:09 PM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 12:09am, NY 02:09am, UK 07:09am, OZ 05:09pm] ).

By Dezign September 22, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Whoohoo, thanks to Kim I found your blog. Making it a favourite. You can visit me at bydezign dot blogspot dot com

Hugs
Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP