Quick hello and a freebie

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey,girls!
I'm just quickly popping in to say hello and to post a beautiful freebie for you.I got some more beautiful layouts done with my Time for Tea kit which I just have to show!

The kit is still on sale and you can grab it at SAS,Digi Design Resort,Been There Scrapped That and will be released tomorrow at Inspiration Lane.Also check out the other sales I have going at the moment.

Lois,kindly send me a beautiful Quickpage that you can download as a freebie on her blog.I just love this page!You can grab it here.Please remember to leave her some love!

That's it for now,gonna love you and leave you to do some scrapping!
Hugs xox

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP