New kit and 2 Freebies!

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello,ladies!
Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!I'm just quickly popping in to show off a collaboration kit I have done with MERCHI Makes It!The kit is called By-Gone-Days and it's available at Inspiration Lane.This kit is perfect for all those heritage layouts.This kit contains 24 gorgeous papers, 37 wonderful elements and 2 different QPs!Have a look!

Each of us also made a freebie QP for you with this kit.
Get Merchi's QP here.

And here is my QP.Get it here.

Gonna love you and leave you now,got tons of stuff to do today,since it's another long weekend over here and I expect some friends over this weekend.
Hugs xox

1 comments:

Darlene Haughin May 7, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

Hey, just stopping by to say hello and let you know I've got you linked up to my blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP