New kit and a freebie

>> Monday, May 25, 2009

Hey,ladies!
It's been a while since I blogged but as you know by now,I'm really not the world's best blogger!So what's happening in my life lately?
On the home front not much is happening but in my digi world some awesome changes!I joined one of my all time favourite stores as a designer!!Divine Digital!!I got an offer from Royanna Fritschmann and was totally over the moon!And to celebrate my store opening I will be having a sale from Friday the 29th until Sunday the 31st May!All my items will be marked down,so get your shopping bags ready!

I have uploaded a new kit to my stores called Flight Of Fancy.I'm really happy with the way it turned out not to mention the beautiful layouts I received with it!Have a look!

And the papers.
And look at the awesome layouts my ct and guest ct members came up with!

As usual I also have a matching brag book album to accompany the kit.

and some details of the brag book pages just to wet your appetite!

And....I have a freebie for you!

Get it here.

Okay,I have to run the kids are saying they are starving here!
Hugs xox

6 comments:

Elaine May 25, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

What a beautiful new kit and your CT's pages are gorgeous.

Anonymous May 26, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Angeljet May 26, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Congrats on opening your new store at DD!! You must be so excited.
And your new kit is gorgeous, as usual.

Anonymous May 29, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Thank you so much!

Piggyscraps May 31, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

That kit is just sooooooooo gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful.

Lara's Digi World January 9, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Hi Trudie, how is it going? Many congrats to your "new" shop, although it´s been a while ago, lol.

I´m stopping by to let you know, that I used your two kits in my layout and posted in a few galleries, here are the links:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=888187&ppuser=10785
http://www.digidesignresort.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=8822

I´ll post it at SAS too, as soon as we re-open.

Have a nice day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP