Celebrate NSD with me and get a free kit!!

>> Friday, May 1, 2009

Yayy!NSD is here!I'm sure all of you are happy that NSD is finally here!Well,I sure am!And have a got great specials for you!Take a look!

For those of you that can't see the image,this is what I have in store for you!

Celebrate NSD with Scrapbrat Designs!!
Happy NSD from me to you!!
To celebrate NSD I have marked down all my kits and CU items from 35% to 60 %!!
May 1st to May 3rd only!!
And I also have a surprise for you!!
I'm also giving away a free kit of your choice with the matching brag book album!
Just send me the receipt of your purchase of $5.00 or more and the name of the kit that you would like to receive to scrapbrat36@gmail.com and I'll send you a coupon for the kit and the matching brag book album absolutely free!!

Links to my stores:
Stone Accents Studio

Digi Design Resort

Been There Scrapped That

Inspiration Lane

Okay,I'm out of here,have some serious digi shopping to do!!
Hugs
Trudie xox

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP