I Made some layouts!Woohoo!

>> Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hi,girls!

Today it's only going to be a short chat since I have lots of stuff to attend to.
I've been scrapping like mad the past few days.I got this absolutely beautiful kit from Tracy Drane from Make It Scrappy to scrap with.How lucky can one girl be?Check it out.
It also has a beautiful addon and paper pack that compliments the kit even more.















I did these 2 layouts with her lovely kit.Thanx again Tracy!
I'll be uploading a gift for you when 4shared decides to play with!I've been trying for 2 days non stop to upload but 4shared won't let me!
See ya later.

1 comments:

Carena's Designs March 2, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Hi - would you like to message me at carena.cats@yahoo.com.au

Many thanks and we can talk about the CT thing. Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP