I'm blonde again!!

>> Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello,girls!Long time no chat!I was quite busy the last few days.I'm on 3 ct's at the moment and I had to do about 7 layouts in the last few days!But I really enjoy being on each and every CT team I'm on.

Friday I decided I no longer want to be a red head! (I am actually blonde but sometimes get bored with it and ask the hair dresser for something darker!)So Friday morning I went to my hair dresser and asked to be blonde again and she just shooked her head and laughed! She really did a lovely job getting all of the red out and making it into the most gorgeous blonde I've ever had,she even put some high lites in to acsentuate it a bit more!

Here are the before and after photos,let me know what you think!
The ones of me with the blonde hair was taken on my friends birthday party this weekend where we had a whale of a good time...and to much cocktails as well!!LOL!Oh,well I survived,had a bit of a headache but it was worth it!













Here are some of the layouts I did.The 1st two are made with the kit "Timeless Rose" by Kim Cameron from Make It Scrappy.

















Here is a preview of the full kit and you can click here if you want to buy it
I also did two layouts with Karla Marano's kit Cupids Crush elements.
You can get it here.
Okay and lastly here is a layout I did with the kit Mocha Valentine by Booland Designs.

I'm working on a little freebie for you will finish it when I get a bit of spare time.And now I'm tired!I'm off to bed.Sweet dreams for you!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP