Great news & a surprise!

>> Friday, February 1, 2008

I've got so much news to tell you,I hardly know where to start!

Okay,let me start off by telling you something that makes me VERY happy!I've been chosen to be on 2 CT teams!I'm so proud to be chosen to be a CT member for Make It Scrappy and a Blossom for Booland Designs !
I'm so glad to be joining the Boolands CT team as today are a big day for us.It's the Grand Opening of our very own blog called Boo's Blossoms !Woohoo!This blog will be for sharing with you our layouts, hints, tips,freebies and fun challenges as well as for keeping you informed of all the happenings in BooLand itself.And just to kick things off we decided to give you a Welcome Gift!designed especially for you by Boo of BooLandDesigns .Check it out!
Click here to go go get it!
We also have some other beautiful prizes to give a way.Click here to find out more on how to get this beautiful prizes.

You'll be amazed at everything we have lined up for you in the next coming weeks,so check back regularly so we can keep you updated.

I'll be back later on with some more news,but I have to run now and do some shopping for the hungry people in this house!

1 comments:

Lara's Digi World February 2, 2008 at 11:45 PM  

Hi!!!! What a lovely post!!! And I watched your video of your LO´s, they are sooooo great. You are genius scrapper. Have a nice weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP