Hi,girls!

>> Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hope you're having a fantastic weekend!Just dropping by quickly, we're on our way for dinner at a restaurant,but I first wanted to drop you a few lines.I've been very busy this weekend with the forum I'm setting up.And it drives me crazy!Everything is set up and ready except for the gallery!I can't seem to figure out how to get a gallery into the forum.If anybody out there are more "tech-savvy" than me and can maybe do it for me, or even give me some hints feel free to drop me a line on my email and I'll give directions to the forum.

And now it's time for something more fun,namely scrapbooking!Check out this beautiful new kit from Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs."Cupid's Crush Elements" has 33 elements, that's just what you need for those wedding, Valentine, love, and everyday layouts.For only $3.00 this is a steal! You can also get Cupid's Crush Papers that goes with Cupid's Crush Elements" to enhance your layouts even more.You can get this paper pack for only $2.00 in her store.So,run if you want to get those beautiful layouts done with this kit! She's also got another new element pack in the store.Are you looking for that perfect touch to your Valentine's Layouts?Then Karla's Heartfelts Elements is just the thing for you!This set consists of 20 embellished hearts made from a variety of collage materials: felt, foil, word, ribbons, bows, buttons, sequins, and more.And the best thing about this is the fact that it's priced at a low $3.00 for this beauties!

Okay,before I leave there is a new scrapgirl in town,please say welcome to her and check out her site for some awesome freebies.You can visit her here Scrappinmamma's Digitals blogspot.

1 comments:

Calinhorely January 27, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Good evening,
I am very happy by the comment which you left on my blog (http: // cali-scrapgirl.blogspot.com).
I like very much what you make, and I would be very satisfied to be a part of your CT.
If you are always interessée send me an e-mail in calinhorely@hotmail.com
Thank you
Cali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP