Another freebie for you!

>> Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm so happy today!I created my first quickpage.For some of you this may sound a bit dorky,but for me this is a accomplishment.Since I don't know much about Photoshop it was a struggle creating it!!!Karla from Karla's Digi Kaleidoscope gave all of us on her CT team the chance to create a quickpage with her January Grab bag.Although I had a hard time cleaning out the edges for the placement of a photo I really enjoyed it! Here is my version of what I decided to do with this lovely kit.Oh,and if you want to know who's the lovely cowgirl,it's my daughter which is so photogenic,unlike her mom!If you like this quickpage you can download it here:Sorry,no longer available!

Please leave me some love if you download it.

And here is a preview of what's in the Grab bag,I can tell you if you love blingie stuff you will be ga-ga over this one!For only $2.00 you get your money's worth with a 100 MB kit of pure blissThis is the link for her shop:
Okay,so here is a list of few freebies I found today

I'm off now,see you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP