I'm speechless!

>> Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hi,girls!

I'm speechless,have you been to KimB's blog today?She's been harassed by I person who has no sense of humour!Where do these people come from?People like Kim provide us with some beautiful freebies on which they spend hours designing it for us.And still there is psycho out there that will be very childish and leave some "Anonymous"comments about her personality (or the way she speaks,for that matter!)People,grow up and leave people like Kim to brighten our days with her chatter and laughter!!And to "Anonymous" who wrote to Kim,I encourage you to write to Kim again and tell her you're sorry for being such a drab,but this time sign it with your real name!!We don't need cowards in our scrap booking community!
Okay,let's move on to something more uplifting.I made another freebie for you today in spirit of Valentines day that's just around the corner.Hope you like,If you do please leave some love.You can download it here.(Sorry,no longer available!)Please leave me some love if you download,I'm still new to the designing thing and would like to know what people think of my work.

I'm also working on a new freebie for you,if I can get the time today,I'll upload it tonight.

Okay girls,time to love you and leave you.Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

Kim B January 22, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

WAHAHAHAHA- OMG- I just HAD to come and tell you that YOU RAWK!! hahaha- a SCORPIO too- hee hee, now I KNOW where the *sting* came from! LOL-
Thanks so much for the stand on your blog too- (((MWAH))))
Love the freebie girlfriend! Great job- and I didn't even know you had a blog- (smaking hands)- so it's bookmarked now- LOL.
Sending HUGE hugs
Kim

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 January 23, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

TY so very much for your FANTASTIC creations!!!!!

Anonymous January 23, 2008 at 3:47 PM  

This is really beautiful. I thought it would be more realistic if you could add shadow to the roses and ribbon. Once again, thank you for such a wonderful heart:) xoxoxo

Mad Scientist Society January 23, 2008 at 4:54 PM  

Awesome Freebie, and here's your blinkie: http://www.makeitscrappy.com/ccdigiscraps/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/blinkie_scrapbrat.gif

I hope you like it.. and u can see it on my blog at http://www.makeitscrappy.com/ccdigiscraps but please copy it to your own site, i pay for my hosting.

Mad Scientist Society January 23, 2008 at 6:56 PM  

About Blinkie: Just right-click and save as. Then you could upload it into the blinkie exchange on my blog. or you can upload it to your photobucket. :D

Mad Scientist Society January 23, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Yeah, I made the blinkie for Tragedy Anne that's on my site. :D

Sharon January 24, 2008 at 3:29 AM  

Thank you very much for the lovely freebie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP