It's been a while!

>> Saturday, January 19, 2008

Okay,so it's been a while since I last blogged.But so much has happened in the meantime.Like I told you the last time we had a death in the family and we had his funeral last week.I stayed with my aunt (whose husband it was) for a few days and felt very sad when I finally had to leave.But a good thing about the trip was that I introduced her to digi scrapping and she's head over heals in love with it!I thought to introduce her to it so she doesn't sit around and just be sad all day.And it worked like a charm!

On the home front the schools for the new year began and now I have a bit more time for myself(actually for scrapping!)I actually made 6 layouts in the past few days and usually I only make one a month!Here are some photos of the kids on the first day of school.Oh,by the way check out the little boy's actions behind my daughter in the first and second photo!The one moment he is still calm,the next moment he is bowling his eyes out!LOL!But I still felt sorry for him!

























And here are a few layouts I made.The first two I made with the wonderful kit "Blessings by Karla Marano from Karla's Digi Kaleidoscope You can find it in her shop and it's on sale now for only $1.50
The second two I used Flerg's mini-kit "Strawberry Delight".You had to use the mini kit to create a layout in order to apply to be a member on her CT team.The layout I chose to enter is the one which says "You make me happy".So please hold all your thumbs and toes for me!The CT members will be announced on her blog on the 1st of February.

















The last layout I'm going to show today is one I did for two challenges over at Digital Scrap Garden. I think that's enough for now,I'll love you and leave you so you can go scrapping.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP