New freebie and CT & Designers Call!

>> Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hi,girls!

Today I can't stay very long ,I'm busy setting up a new forum.But I do have a new freebie for you.You know the story,If you like....plsl (Please leave some love!)You can download it here.Sorry,no longer available!
Okay I 'm busy setting up a new forum called Scrap Heaven and will be needing some CT members and Designers.If you think you have what it takes,please mail me with a link to your most up to date gallery or shop(for designers),a short bio of yourself and why you think you should be on the CT or Designers team.
Oh,by the way what do you think of the banner I made for the forum.Actually,I think it really came out very nicely.(Patting myself on the back,LOL!)










Here's a look at two new products at Karla's Kaleidoscope Designs. They're specially priced at just $2.00 each so check them out! She has also added a bargain bin to her store so, stop by and go pick up some lovely stuff for just $1.oo.



















That's it for now, gonna love you and leave you.Great scrappin'.

5 comments:

Carole N. January 24, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

I love the freebie, but sadly clicking on the picture doesn't work.
I think this would be lovely on wedding layouts as it reminds me of two rings joined together.
I'll check back later.
Hugs,

Scrapbrat January 24, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Hmm...Blogger is in a bad mood today it seems!I fixed the link to the download but just in case it's still not working for you,check on the left side panel under freebies and click on "rivet bows".

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 January 25, 2008 at 4:09 AM  

TY so very much!!!!!!!

Anonymous January 25, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

these are so cute thanks for sharing them

Nadine January 27, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Love your designs!! Thanks so much for the comment at my blog...you are the first to comment! I would love it if you added my blog to your list and I'll be adding yours to mine! I'll be checking back often!!
http://scrappinmammasdigitals.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP